Wednesday 15 February 2012

If Only....

"Huh" I sighed after putting my anaesthesia textbook aside. I rested my head on the piles of books. I rested there for quite a while. My mind was in a mess, full of thoughts to the point that even me myself did not know which was which. It was just like a long thread that kept spiraling and circling endlessly. It was full yet empty.

"Arrgghhh", I shouted. I could not continue like this. I walked to the wardrobe that proudly standing at the corner of the room and grabbed my bath towel. I hanged the towel to the rail and headed to the sink to wash my face. But the mirrow gave me a pause. I was standing there looking at the reflection of myself in the mirrow. "who I am?". "what kind of a student I am?". "what kind of a doctor I am going to be?". " Am I a success?". "Am I a failure?". "Why people put hopes on me when I am this weak?". "Who I am????".

I looked down, and let the water pouring down. I washed my face..then looked into the mirrow again, seeing my wet face..."If only I am stronger". "If only I have more knowledge". "If only I am a genius".......If only.....

No comments:

Post a Comment